Registration is CLOSED.
TIPGC has always offered top prizes for a video game tournament. 2012 will be no exception, but we are doing things a bit differently. Each game division’s cash prize will be 75% the total registration pool for each game division. The remaining 25% is to cover processing fees and a venue fee.
From the total prize pool, here is the payout percentages:
1st Place – 65%
2nd Place – 25%
3rd Place – 10%
Along with a ton of cash up for grabs, we’ll be injecting a bunch of cool prizes from our generous sponsors such as ASTRO Gaming, GUNNAR Optiks, NYKO, Game Helmet, & more!